Happy New Year! Brev, daddy, and I were able to celebrate the incoming year at a hotel in Minneapolis, that had a waterpark. Very low key! It was wonderful! My cousin and her husband joined us for the evening and Brev hand picked out accessories for each one of us. The room was wonderful a king-sized bed, a pull-out couch, and even bunk beds. Brev thought he was pretty cool sleeping in a bunkbed. Brev celebrated til 1 am that night...wow! I wonder what he'll be like when he's older...hmmm?
On New Year's Day Brev, daddy, and I went to the waterpark and had a blast! It was very busy, but it had an area for younger kids to have fun. It was a joy to see him climb up the ropes and go down the waterslides. After the waterpark we hit the arcade in the hotel. Brev liked the game, where one could catch fish.
He was wiped out in the car on the way home. I think within 5 minutes he was out! Quiet ride home, I tell you! Well, enjoy the New Year! And I'll keep you updated on our 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment