Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Totally Two Tuesday!

Chug-a-Chug-a-Choo-Choo! Brevin loves playing trains!

It's been a whole 7 days and our lives still remain quite busy. My classes are well underway, and the homework is piling up. Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into, but I know it will be well worth it when I'm done. And hey, it's motivation enough to get through the classes, so we can a little one to the family!

Nathan's is busy as ever with his basketball team. Brevin and I enjoy watching his games and actually that is where Totally Two Tuesday is going to start tonight.

**As mommy was talking to one of the Assistant Coaches, after a basketball game, we glanced over to check what Brevin was doing....and to our surprise...Brevin was standing near the wall of the gym and his hand in full reach and at the perfect height to meet a little white lever in a red box mounted on the wall. Yes, Brevin had his hand on the fire alarm! Our mouths dropped and I ran quickly over there and we had a mini-lesson on the danger of this infamous red box! Disaster avoided!

**Most mornings, daddy likes to wake Brevin up, and one specific morning Brevin, still pretty much sleeping, says to daddy, "Look at all the blue socks!" Daddy's response, "What blue socks?" Brevin looks around the room, "Oh...there isn't any blue socks!"

**Brevin is getting very good at expressing his wants and needs. Yes he does do a little whining and we are working on that. What is great is how he tells a person everything and after a night of our friends' babysitting him, I asked Brevin what he did at our friends' house and he proceeded to tell me..."Mommy, I didn't hit anyone, but I did tattle a lot!"


**Brevin is really good at Hungry, Hungry Hippos! I rarely beat him and I never remembered how much playing the game hurts! Maybe I shouldn't be so competitive with my almost 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment