Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Totally Two Tuesday!

On this Tuesday evening, Brevin and I are having our very own movie night. Tonight's flick "A Bug's Life." A movie that has captured Brevin's heart, even thought it's not "Finding Nemo" or "Cars." On menu, we have Brevin's drink of choice...water..and our snack...popcorn with a few m&m's in the bowl. What could be better?

Because of the very cold weather, Brevin and I could not go to daddy's basketball game tonight. Although we are bummed, being inside where it is nice and warm is comforting us.


So...I said I would add some cute stories of Brevin to prove that he is "TWO YEARS OLD!" So here it goes....


**On Saturday, as Brevin and I left one of daddy's game, we were walking to the car when Brevin did it...yes, he said "what-ever!" to me. Now you may ask what was the reason...well, I am not exactly sure, but he said it with a cute smile on his face!


**On Saturday evening, daddy took us to Applebee's and Target(to mommy's delight)...and as we were walking up and down the toy aisle...Brevin will pick out a toy that he likes, or that he thinks mommy and daddy will like...and he will say, "This is pretty cool!" Not just once, but two, possibly three times! He even picked out some shoes that he thought I would like and said, "These are pretty cool mom!"


**Potty training has been going very well, but then we faced Sunday morning...all I can say is, "Where did my little two-year old go and who switched him with the tazmanian devil?"


As a reward for going potty, Brevin can go pick 5 m&m's out of his special bowl, and instead of grabbing only 5 Brevin proceeded to grab a whole fist full! I asked him to place them back in the bowl.....whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy, did he sound the alarms! Brevin let out a full, high-pitch scream, and the tears overfloweth. He wound up his arm and he was coming in for a landing on mommy, before that happened he was sent to his room for a little thinking time! On his way down the hall, Brevin proceeded to hit the wall every step of the way and then sat in his bed yelling, "NOOO! NOOO! NOOO!"


His actions and words, made me think that maybe Brevin was not happy with putting the m&m's back! Needless to say the m&m's have been put a way for a while! Wowser!


**Mommy has now started up her grad classes and will be gone every Monday and Thursday evening until May. Graciously people have offerred to baby-sit Brevin, but I would have to say Brevin's favorite baby-sitter is Mitchell, a 6th grade boy (with the help of his mom). Brevin looks up to Mitchell and each day Brevin asks, if he gets to go to Mitchell's house again! What we love hearing from Brevin, especially, is that he can't exactly say Mitchell's name, so instead Brevin calls him "The Missile!" What a cool name, huh?


So, I hope these stories put a smile on your face and I will be back another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment