Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Totally Two Tuesday!

Happy inauguration day everyone! As we say goodbye to one President, we welcome the new face for our country! I hope he can make our country proud! Alright, that's about as political as I get...so now on to the stories of Brevin that keep me giggling!

**Brevin has been having crazy dreams night after night! Ranging from dinosaurs eating him to sharks eating him to tacos, yes tacos, being all over him! It never fails...somewhere between 3 and 5 a.m...I'll hear the pitter-patter of little feet running to our bedroom (Of course it freaks me out every night!) and Brevin will run to our bed, jump in our bed, and tell us his dream, while he is still pretty much sleeping, so in order to calm him down I have to pretend that the dream is real and we solve the fear. So if Brevin asks you, both Dinosaurs and Sharks do not eat little boys or girls, and it's okay if Tacos are all over you, because you can just take a bath to get clean! Oh to be 2!

**I love hearing Brevin talk, sometimes he is very silly while other times he can be quiet serious! A Bug's Life is now becoming one of Brevin's favorite movies and when it came to watching it one evening, mommy could not find the dvd. I looked in all the spots that I thought it could be. Finally, I asked Brevin if he managed to move it and he replies, "Yes, I put it under the t.v!" So, mommy continues to look under the t.v. stand, in the drawers below the t.v, behind the t.v, and everywhere else! I tell Brevin I can't find it and he must've put it somewhere else, but he was quite serious about putting the dvd under the t.v. So, mommy looks again...while managing to get a little frustrated! Finally, Brevin comes over and points directly underneath the t.v....and sure enough, Brevin was able to manuever the dvd in the small crack beneath the t.v. Never under estimate a 2 year's old skills!

**As Brevin and I were in a bathroom stall at a store...remember Brevin is in potty training mode and m&m's are our best friends...as I sit down to go potty, Brevin says, and not quietly may I add, "Mommy are you going poop or potty, and should I get you some m&m's for going potty...Yeah Mommy!!" Imagine hearing the snickering and giggling from the other stalls! That's all I have to say about that!

**Brevin woke up yesterday morning and screamed, "Mommy, I'm leaking!!!!" I then had to tell him, that sometimes when you are sleeping hard, you may drool a little. I guess he was not aware of this!

**And finally, Brevin has a new talent....drum roll please........


BREVIN CAN ROLL HIS TONGUE!


Congratulations to Daddy's Team!
Nathans's girls' basketball team won tonight! Brevin and I were there to cheer on the Dragons! Congratulations Coach!!! Love, Mommy and Brevin.
Here is a picture of the coach and his assistant:


Here is a picture of a 2 year old being patient at a game:


No comments:

Post a Comment