Monday, March 9, 2009

Wii Get Fit!

Nathan surprised Brevin and I with a Wii this past weekend! Wii were so excited (more Mommy than anyone)! Wii are definitely making it a family activity! Brevin was excited to do some bowling with Mommy and Daddy. Although, I did manage to knock out my husband three times (thanks to boxing), I am definitely feeling it in my arms. Wowser!


Brevin and I were able to attend one of daddy's practice sessions. Daddy is working out and practicing for his two upcoming basketball tournaments. Mommy was trying to keep up and catch Daddy's rebounds, while Brevin just ran and ran (definitely Brevin's element). I am hoping that we can make it to the gym a lot more with daddy.

Picture is a little blurry, but you get the idea!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a blast! I smell a girls night with the Wii coming up soon. =) A gold star to daddy for the super idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the begging worked... yeah Nathan!

    ReplyDelete