***As I was putting Brevin into the "Monster Truck" (mommy's car) Brevin asked me why he couldn't bring Thomas the Train to Jenny's Daycare and I answered with "Cuz." Apparently, Brevin also says this too many times to mommy, because he responded with "Cuz is not an answer!"
***My parents came to visit last weekend and as they were leaving Sunday morning, we were all saying our goodbyes Brevin says, "Drive Safe!" I forget how much he is growing and how is turning into such a big boy.
Afterschool one day, both mommy and Brevin were tired and so we decided to play some music and be artistic. We had fun painting with watercolor, although Brevin does have more fun mixing all the colors until the color is black. Mommy on the other hand, only likes the water colors to stay in their designated spot and not mix with others. Not all artists agree with each other. I think I did quite well by letting Brevin express his artistic talents, even if that does mean mixing the colors!
Brevin is sporting his new shirt from Grandma Stoa. He was quite proud that he is wearing thomas and he gets to play with Thomas. LUCKY BOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment