Caution: A lot of pictures!
As of 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 21st, Nathan and I have become home owners!
We are so excited about our new house!
Ready for the tour?
This is the view of the front.

Brevin standing on our front deck.

Better view of the garage.

The back of our house.

Back yard!

The Shed

What's a tour without a cute picture of Brevin!

This is the view we get from the front of our house.

Now for the inside of the house, this is a small bedroom
that we are currently using as Brevin's playroom.

A bathroom that also holds the washer and dryer.

The kitchen

The dining room

Living room

Second Bathroom

Our Bedroom

Brevin's bedroom

Another view of the living room

The stairs to the basement

Family Room

Storage space

A room that is separated from the family room.

Another room in the basement (with a small door)

This is our house!
What happened to all that stuff I moved in there?! :) I hope you guys are doing well. Move in day was so fun, I was so happy to spend the day with ya'll. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete-denise