On Friday, May 21st Brevin was able to have friends over for the day.
These boys are a hoot to watch.
One word= ACTIVE!!!
(I had the enjoyment of being able to watch Caden's little sister, I have to admit it was fun watching a little one!)
These boys are a hoot to watch.
One word= ACTIVE!!!
(I had the enjoyment of being able to watch Caden's little sister, I have to admit it was fun watching a little one!)
We are about to go for a walk!
I think this photo is hilarious! I have no idea why two of the boys are pointing and one seems to be growing antlers :) Boys!
Matthew, Brevin and Caden
The boys and I did a little science experiment about moving colors.
The boys are putting food coloring into heavy whipping cream.
After we put a drop of dish soap in the bowl, the boys thought it was awesome that the colors would move and mix on their own.
Brevin had a great day with his friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment