Monday, July 20, 2009

Putting and speed-racing!

This past weekend Nathan, Brevin, and I traveled to Fargo-Moorhead for a softball tournament. After spending Friday evening and Saturday day at the tournament Nathan's family and us went to Thunder Road for a fun evening. We all enjoyed golfing, although some may have cared more than others about the scores! :)
Grandpa Tim, Uncle Daniel, and Grandma Janice waiting for their turn.

Brevin enjoyed running around and practicing his putting!

I think this is one nice family pic!

Nathan and Brevin with Tim, Daniel, and Janice.
After golfing, Brevin was extremely excited to ride with his very cool mom on the go-karts! After we were done Brevin asked me, "Did we win?" My response, "Of course we did!" :)
Yes, Brevin and I are listening intently (although, we do look confused) to the rules!
But hey, now we are happy! :)


After Thunder Road we all went to eat at Old Chicago....yummy!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a blast! I love the family picture. I also love that Brevin is almost tall enough to drive on his own! What is that about!?

    ReplyDelete