This weekend my aunt, uncle, and cousins invited Brevin and I to their cabin at The Hiawatha Beach Resort. This resort has wonderful memories from my childhood. My dad's family would go to this resort by Walker, Minnesota each summer for almost 12 years. I loved it and I miss it!
So, I was so excited when this opportunity came. Brevin and I arrived at the resort on Sunday evening. We enjoyed campfires, swimming, playing on the beach, and paddleboating. Loved it!
Here are some pictures...

Brevin and my cousin Denise and her husband Andy.

Denise, Andy, Roger, Ardith, and Marcia

Brevin and I enjoying the fire!

On our way back from Hiawatha, Brevin and I made a few stops visiting
'Babe the Blue Ox' and 'Paul Bunyan.'
Brevin sitting in an extremely big chair in Pequot Falls, Minnesota.

Brevin on 'Babe' in Pequot Falls.


Brevin standing by a larger 'Babe' from "Paul Bunyan Land."


Paul Bunyan knew Brevin's name and was talking to him. Brevin told Paul, "You are really big!"

Brevin with Paul's dog...not sure what the story with the dog is?

Brevin was able to enjoy some rides!
Thanks for joining us for a couple days! We so enjoyed spending time with you and Brevin and glad you had a good time too! Looks like you got to take in some attractions on your way home, looks like Brevin had a great time.
ReplyDelete