Hi, my name is Callie Mae. This blog posting is about my love for playing with Brevin's toys, especially when he isn't home to take them away from me.
My mommy and daddy always tell Brevin to make sure he puts his toys away, because one day I will learn how to move around and I will get into his things and he probably won't like it.
Well, one day Brevin was not home and the silly boy left one of his pokemon cards on the floor and I found it!!
I moved my way closer to the card and I got it!
I was pretty proud of myself, I was able to hold it. Do you see the card, right there in my hands?
Brevin didn't think I could do it, but I fooled him!
Look at it, it's so cool!
It tastes pretty good too!
Hahahahahah! See Brevin, you may want to take better care of your toys!
Love, Callie Mae.
No comments:
Post a Comment