Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We the extra fun having my nephews stay with us for the weekend.
And since we had some pretty nice weather, I decided that I was going to create a scavenger hunt for the boys. Plus, Brevin's friend Matthew joined us for the day.
We the extra fun having my nephews stay with us for the weekend.
And since we had some pretty nice weather, I decided that I was going to create a scavenger hunt for the boys. Plus, Brevin's friend Matthew joined us for the day.
First, a sneaky little leprechaun stole the boys shoes and Callie's.
Then the leprechaun left some clues around the house and outside for the boys to seek out.
This was left by where their shoes should've been.
Let the fun begin :)
The leprechaun stole all their shoes, plus hid all of Brevin's shoes, so in order for the boys to go outside to look for other clues they had to wear Nathan's. They looked like clowns running around. Hilarious!!!
Why yes, the leprechaun did make some time to do some extra devious work.
The boys thought it was funny...look at Wyatt's face!
They found them :)
My nephew Clay (holding Callie) kept telling me that this was the best, he loved it!
That made the effort so worth it.
For supper, I took the kids to Burger King where we got to eat green ketchup...looked NASTY, but they said it tasted good.
This is a GREAT idea! So clever, and I love the pictures. :)
ReplyDelete