Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten!

Well it's official...my son is a Kindergartner!
Today, he started his all day/every day Kindergarten class....
and was he one excited boy!
He jumped out of bed, did all his little chores to get ready and we were off!
Daddy and I get the privilege of bringing Brevin to school each day
and meeting him at the end of the day.

I have to admit, I was extremely proud of myself, because there were no tears from any of us ;)





Brevin and his teacher Mrs. Macho :)



Standing in line with the other kindergartners waiting to go in for their first day!

Waving good-bye to the mommies and daddies :(

I can't believe my son is in Kindergarten...wow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I got a little teary reading this and looking at the pictures. Brevin is such a great kid - Murray LOVES it when you are at your Mom's house. Have a super year, all of you. It's wonderful that you are teachers and can be there before and after school - lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete