What a sunny, hot and wonderful 4th of July we were able to celebrate with our families!
It was a busy weekend, but quite enjoyable :)
To start it off, Grandma Stoa and Nathan brought Brevin over to Nathan's Aunt and Uncle's house to do some swimming, or I should say A LOT of swimming.
Brevin had a blast!
I was told that Tammy and Jeff were also having quite a fun time ;)
On the 4th, we had a bbq at another Aunt and Uncle's of Nathan.
After lunch, games were played!
Brevin loves being able to be a part of the big people.
Brevin and Grandma Stoa enjoyed Ladder ball.

Brevin was able to join Daddy, Grandpa, uncle and cousins in a game of croquet.

I love this photo of Brevin, Nathan and Great-Grandpma Conant :)The boys always love getting together.
Brevin and his cousins Clayton (7) Wyatt (4)















No comments:
Post a Comment