Today Brevin had a birthday party for his friends. 5 friends came and spent a couple hours enjoying LEGOS!
I spent a few days making LEGO crayons from a mold. It was fun and super easy!
The crayons will go in the kids' goodie bags.
These are the items that are in the goodie bags. Fruit Snacks, LEGO necklace, LEGO crayons, a notebook, and LEGOS to build a car.
The Finished Goodie Bags.
The Birthday Banner I made for Brevin.
Up Close!I put labels on bottled water for the kids.
I made LEGO mini-figure cookies for the kids to decorate.

The Decorated Table
Brevin's friends from Daycare came to help celebrate!
Rule: You can create whatever you would like.
Ready, Set, Build!!!
The kids and their unique designs.
Matthew, Caden and Haley are enjoying the bean box.
Spencer, Kloey and Brevin are enjoying driving racecars on the treadmill :)
Brevin is a professional when it comes to building cars!
They all worked very hard on their vehicle.
Super Cute Chrissy!! Your endless creativity floors me. Brevin is one lucky boy...ps how in the world is he almost 4 already?!? -Denise
ReplyDelete