I am truly blessed this year!
This is the first year that I had someone help me with the decorations, wrapping and baking. Brevin was such a little helper!
I thoroughly enjoyed all the memories we have made.
Here's Brevin making cookies with me.
These two cookies will be for Brevin only ;)

We also were able to do some crafts.
One craft we worked on was a 3-D Christmas Tree.
1) Cut on the line.

2) Decorate the tree.

3) Cut on the middle line.
4) Smile nicely so mommy can get her picture :)
Oh...my favorite part! Look at Brevin's name that he wrote by himself.
He only needed verbal prompting from me.
I am so proud of him!!!!!

We also were able to do some crafts.
One craft we worked on was a 3-D Christmas Tree.
1) Cut on the line.
2) Decorate the tree.
3) Cut on the middle line.
He only needed verbal prompting from me.
I am so proud of him!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment