Saturday, November 28, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

Today Brevin and I put up the Christmas Tree.

This was the first year that one of my boys was interested in helping me! (I loved it!)

Brevin was a little confused on how we fix the Christmas Tree...he started by bringing out his toolbox! He used his hammer and then his pliers.


After he was done "fixing" the tree, Brevin had a blast putting up the ornaments! He wanted me to go buy more so he could put more up!


I had a great time with him and it just adds to the Christmas memories!

One of the more special things is telling the story behind some of the ornaments. The pair of booties from Brevin's first Christmas, The Two Snowmans from Mommy and Daddy's first Christmas together, Thomas the Train from Brevin's 3rd Christmas and so many more.


Brevin talked his way through hanging up the ornaments, as you can see he was quiet serious about where they go!
The Final tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment