This past weekend, I had the opportunity to spend a wonderful afternoon and evening with my best friend. We each planned an activity that neither one of us has done and surprised each other that day. My friend surprised me with an adventure of Rock Climbing at the local YMCA. One word...AWESOME! We had a blast pretending we were spiderman! The guide was very nice to us and it was a great experience. I'm sure we will be doing it again, at least I hope!
After the Rock Climbing adventure, I surprised my friend with clay paingting at "Clay your Way." This place has several different pieces of clay that one could choose from and then you sat down and painted. The hardest part was deciding what to paint!
(These are our projects in progress.)
After our artistic abilities was maxed to the limit, we enjoyed a fantastic dinner at Olive Garden and then a movie.
I can safely say by the end of the evening we were definitely tired, but I had a great time with my best friend and I was sad that it had to end. We live almost 4 hours apart and every girl needs a close friend to share everything with and she is definitely mine!
Thanks M for the fun time!
Let's do it again soon! Who knows, maybe next time we will swim with the dolphins...or parasail!
ReplyDelete